Server Rules Plugini
The server rules plug-in allows players entering the game to show the server rules in slide format in the left corner of the screen. By entering the rules you set in the rules.txt file, you can show them to your players automatically.
- 1. File “public_rules.sma” into the / cstrike / addons / amxmodx / scripting folder.
- 2. “rules.txt” file in the / cstrike folder.
- 3. Put the file “public_rules.amxx” into the / cstrike / addons / amxmodx / plugins folder
- 4. Add “public_rules.amxx” text to the bottom line of the /cstrike/addons/amxmodx/configs/plugins.ini file.
- 5. Finally, reset the server, or change the map.!