Vote ban allows players to ban the person they want banned from the game with their own votes. You select the player nick you want to be thrown in the list opened by the number / voteban command. After selecting, he wants you to enter a description for the reason of the player you want to ban in the upper left corner .
You write the reason for the ban you want to write. Then you close the menu. Of course, during this voting, the percentile is important. So your voting is not enough. When the percentage slice reaches 100%, the player automatically banes from the server.
Each voting will be held daily by the server. The server owner can check these logs from the logs / voteban / DMY.log file. He can see why the players who want to ban should be thrown.
- say / voteban
- voteban_percent (Default 80 ) Player ban report retention rate.
- voteban_type (Default 1 ) ( 1 – Steam Id) ( 2 – Ip address) Ban type command.
- voteban_time (Default 100 ) Ban duration.
- 1. File “voteban.sma” into the / cstrike / addons / amxmodx / scripting folder.
- 2. File “voteban.amxx” in the / cstrike / addons / amxmodx / plugins folder.
- 3. Add “voteban.amxx” text to the bottom line of /cstrike/addons/amxmodx/configs/plugins.ini file.
- 4. Finally, reset the server, or change the map.!