AMXX Rates menu
It is used to adjust the rate settings automatically according to the connection speed of the players. A plugin that I think will be useful. It organizes the connection speed commands that prevent the ping rate from increasing when you select the one of your connection speeds in the menu. The menu opens by typing rates or / rates from the game .
- – Connection 2 MB. [Mega Bytes]
- – Connection 1 MB. [Mega Byte]
- – Connection 512 KB. [Kilo Bytes]
- – Connection 256 KB. [Kilo Bytes]
- – Connection 128 KB. [Kilo Bytes]
- – Enable FPS.
- say rates
- say / rates
- 1. File “Rates.sma” into the / cstrike / addons / amxmodx / scripting folder.
- 2. File “rates.txt” to / cstrike / addons / amxmodx / data / lang folder.
- 3. File “Rates.amxx” into the / cstrike / addons / amxmodx / plugins folder.
- 4. Add “Rates.amxx” text to the bottom line of the /cstrike/addons/amxmodx/configs/plugins.ini file.
- 5. Finally, reset the server, or change the map.!